30 July 2011

Blow

Watching Leon the other day inspired me to start my 'classic must watch movie list'. I'm such a loser, I actually wrote a list out years ago which consisted of 2 small pieces of scrap paper and I found one of them the other day when I was cleaning out my draws. Here's what was on it:

Seven Samurai
The Godfather
Blow
City of God
Psycho
Its a Wonderful Life
Good Will Hunting
Forrest Gump (never finished it, started it about 3 times)
Spirited Away
Requiem For a Dream
The Departed
Die Hard
The Big Lebowski
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

 So I watched Blow last night, now I know what all the fuss was about! It really is a great movie, however, I found the end kind of unnecessarily sad. Also sad that George Jung's daughter still has not gone to see him. Boo hoo. But dayum I forgot how handsome Johnny Depp used to be!



Any other suggestions for my list??

No comments:

Post a Comment