30 April 2011

WEDDING FEVER

I'm only going to talk about it because it seems to be what the whole of the world is talking about at the moment. Its clear to say the world has been hit by royal wedding fever. The last few weeks have led up to yesterdays big Royal Wedding. I was completely Switzerland about the whole thing, I actually thought people were going way too into it (especially you Americans!!!! lolololol) 


However, I must admit, I watched the whole thing on TV yesterday. My brother even braved it to Hyde Park to watch it on the big screens along with 300,000 other spectators... sucka. All I'm gonna say is it was a lovely wedding and Kates  (or Catherine as we must refer to her now) dress was absolutely breath taking! 





HAHAHAHA... you go little flower girl, I would have done the same. GROSS. 


I'm sure Diana would have approved of yesterdays festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment