7 May 2011

The important things in life...

Today was a day full of interesting thoughts however, this thought has stuck on my mind...

What would should/would you not economize on?

I have (very wisely) compiled the following list:



  • First and foremost, I would NEVER economize on ketchup. Screw generic brand, nothing beats the taste of good old Heinz.








  • I should NEVER economize on TP (toilet paper)... nonetheless, I am a poor student and the good stuff costs about the equivalent of two (or more) home cooked meals therefore I am cursed with the sand papery stuff. Sad faaace.




  • Nothing does the job quite like LISTERINE. Love that shiiiii. Went to poundland and found myself a big bottle for a pound the other day. Well 'appy with miself iniii. Now thats what I call a find.


  • It is never worth saving a few pound/euros/dolla dolla bill y'all on cheap detached headphones. Seriously, whenever I made this mistake they stopped working within hours. Totally not worth it PLUS they're meant to be so terrible for your ears
While we are on the subject of headphones.... how on Earth do they manage to get so tangled and knotted in a matter of what seems like seconds. Like literal knots that you have to unplug your headphones to untangle. Someone please answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of lifes big questions....

What do you guys think? 
What would/should you not economize on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment