22 May 2011

TEAM COCO 4 EVER



Ever since I can remember I've watched The Late Night Show with Conan O'Brien. I used to stay up on weeknights and watch it on NBC Europe (with a 3 day delay). Screw Jay Leno, he's just some fat dude with a weird chin who's not even funny. The only sketch of his I ever liked was Jay Walking. ANYWAY, back to Conan. So since Late Night he moved onto a short lived Tonight Show and now he does whatever the fudge he wants on Conan. Sad he's not in NY anymore but thats just the way it is! During his time off from Tonight Show to Conan he went on a national tour which I wish I could have seen (tickets were sold out, I actually happened to be in ny at the time) Check out the trailer for this documentary which followed him on tour.




Oh yeah, I also found out from listening to my Team Coco podcast, yes there is such a thing, that they hire interns all year round!! Ahhhh... they hire around 40 every 3-4 months. John Krasinski was once a Coco intern! Watch me, I will make it! Who knows what will happen...


(On a side note I've been a total library geek and have been studying non stop everyday and will be till June 1st... then I am going on a crazy rampage people!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment