14 May 2011

This American Life



So last summer a friend of mine recommended to subscribe to the 'This American Life' podcast. I had heard really great things about it and it was always the number one most subscribed to podcast on itunes so it had to be good. 


Well it was the best thing I have ever subscribed to.

The stories they cover range from financial debates, to current affairs to something as mundane as activities at a rest stop (turns out, not so mundane). Their reporting is so engrossing that I count down the days till the next one comes out (it's a weekly thing). Their last one covered the immense American tradition that is THE PROM. I learn something every week from it & I look forward to my morning walks to uni when I can listen to This American Life.

If you're into podcasts this is one you won't regret subscribing to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment