18 June 2011

Kristen Wiig

Ever since her little 5 min roles in Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Semi-Pro I thought that this woman was gonna be HUGE one day. She is pretty legendary on SNL but if you don't live in the US she is relatively unknown in the rest of the world. But not for long, she recently played a significant role in Paul and has now starred in a movie written by herself (directed by Paul Feig and produced by Judd Apatow & also starring Maya Rudolph, LOVE U GUUURLL) called Bridesmaids which everyone has said is absolutely hilarious and an instant classic! I can't wait to see it... will be a while since I am back home in Spain. Furthermore, she has starred in Bored to Death one of my favourite tv shows, enough said.

There is nothing I love more than a really good female comedienne. We need more out there! 

Thank you Kristen Wiig for all the megalols!




No comments:

Post a Comment