30 August 2011

VMA 2011

It has been tradition for many many years to stay up late and watch the VMA's live. Sadly this year I was unable to and watched it a day later and may I say this year did not disappoint like some years!! However Im confused as to why there was no host hmm...

Heres a few things I wanna say about the VMAs 2011

First and foremost, of course Beyonce announcing she was pregnant! There is no better diva way to do it than on stage after a KILLER performance. Love on top is my fav song with party off her new album.



Then I've got to point out Tyler the creators tshirt. That is seriously the dopest thing I have ever seen. I need me one of those. Seriously. Oh and also his mom going insane was pretty entertaining!!!





Then.... my favourite talking moment was hands down between Rick Ross & Paul Rudd (about how people always get them confused LOLOLOLOL)


.... and also I just had to put this one of DA BAWSS uppp


I do not like Chris Brown. I hate how he takes all the credit for the genius song that is Look At Me Now. But I kinda gotta say I was blown away by his fly performance (see what I did there)


Jessie J's little commercial performances were amazing!! (from the little snippets we heard before it cut to commercials... annoying!!!)
Also ommmgggzzzz no matter how many times I hear Adele live she brings shivers all over!!! Gurl can sing.


Also, the Amy Winehouse tribute was so beautiful and Bruno Mars & his amazing band were truly incredible!! Although I was a little baffled as to why they chose Valerie. Nevertheless, AMAZING!



All in all, it was a good year. Till the next vmas bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment