20 June 2012

I'M BACK!

Hiiiiii everyone,

Sorry for being the lamest blogger ever during the last 2 months.... been so busy with studies, exams, placements, etc etc.

HOWEVER, that is all behind me and I am currently at home in sunny Spain, luuuvvvinnn lyyfff 2k12!!!!

So right now I'm feel the best I have done in a while! Everything is amazing (touch wood): I feel like all that time living in the library has paid off as I feel like my exams went quite well! I've got a placement starting mid July for an amazing digital marketing company in Hove, doing what I think I wanna eventually pursue a career in! And I am home! Spending quality time with my mama, lil brother and my awesome pets. I've missed them terribly.

The weekend after my last exam was probably one of the best weekends of my life. It consisted of my brother visiting me for the weekend from London, along with one of my school friends from Spain. It was also during that weekend that I got a call from the company I got my placement at offering me the position. The weekend consisted of many many alcoholic beverages, laughs, LOVE and sleepless nights. Was SO MUCH FUNNNNNN. I love every single one of you who made that weekend so amazing, we all truly deserved every single drink that was consumed over those 3 days. And then at the end of those 3 days, I forced myself to Gatwick airport and got my ass on a plane, arrived at home and slept for 13 hours. ooooopsie.

Here are some pictures from that weekend!!!








7 comments:

  1. Your blog article content is very deep , with very strong philosophical knowledge , these have great value . We very much enjoy your share , benefit from a lot . Thank you for your sharing, I am very much looking forward to more of your wonderful sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very grateful that you can continue to share with us.Many people benefit from your writing. Just want to say I love reading your blog and look forward to your message! To maintain this wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. salwar kameez "Admiring the time and effort you put into your weblog and detailed information you provide! catering for events "

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That is an extremely well written article.I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am Hydrographic surveyor and cartographer. Surveying and mapping is my hobby and profession i travelled whole persian gulf and all over the Saudi arabia from east coast of west coast.
    sherwani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool
    designer sarees indian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete