1 November 2012

Dogfight

So 2 weeks ago I watched this movie called Dogfight. It's been playing on my mind ever since I've watched it, it's such an unconventional non soppy love story which is exactly what my icy cold heart needs.

I never got on the whole River bandwagon I think the only movie I've ever watched with him are Stand By Me (incredible) and My Own Private Idaho (also pretty good) but now I'm going to slowly get through his filmography. ah the soundtrack is incredible too.

It's weird because in my last post I was raving about Scar Tissue and theres a chapter in there when Anthony shares the moment he found out that River had died (they were friends) and Flea (Red Hot Chilli Peppers bassist) was actually playing a set with River at the Viper Room the night of his death.

Watch the movie it really is great.






No comments:

Post a Comment