12 November 2012

Bon Iver

For the longest time, I have forever loved Bon Iver. And when I was living back in Spain I was so sad at the thought that I would never get to see them live. BUT I FINALLY DID. They played last Thursday at Wembley Arena and they were in-fucking-credible. I cannot even put in words how good it was. Justin was a million times better than I thought he would ever be and he is hilarious. (Yes, I am aware I sound like a crazy person) After many years of being their number one fan (emo, i know) I got to see them!! YAYAYAYAYAY best day ever.

Charlene & I pre concert



Hi boyfriend!!


Charlene and I even bought matching hoodies lololol. I like this picture too because we're sat on our matching grandma recliner chairs. We've both pretty much been wearing them since we bought them, hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment