1 December 2012

Movember

The people who know me, know that November is my favourite month purely due to Movember. I have an ahem, odd liking of mustaches and facial hair in general.... moving on. It's all in good fun though, I mean it's for a good cause riiiiight? Anyway, my office had a team and we raised over £400!! Which is awesome. I'm sure most of you men are relieved to get rid of that little caterpillar growing above your upper lip, I however am a little gutted.

Anyway the point of this post was to show you guys the cake I baked for the office to officially celebrate the end of MOvember. It looks kind of gross with all the lumps and bumps in the icing but I assure you it tasted incredible- it's the thought that counts and in that case I get an A for effort (LOL, effort). 


Obvs couldn't talk about mustaches without thinking of Tom Selleck or Ron Burgundy.



Well done to each and everyone of you who who took part in Movember this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment