16 January 2013

N-Y-C

SO.... New York was so.much.fun.

Roosevelt Island

This trip was all about seeing people, as opposed to doing stuff. I went to do exactly what everyone else does at Christmas: eat, drink, sleep and watch movies... but I was in my favourite place in the world!!
I got to see my sister at her new place in Williamsburg- a new part of town I got to know (loved it!) and I tripped uptown to see my bestie & the rest of my NY family- it was good to be back.

Going back made me really happy :-)

My surrogate siblings 

Lil Tommy Tunes- the cutest puppy on the upper west side

me & bestie

I had the best time just chilling and it even snowed a couple times which is always magical :-)

Deserted park on Roosevelt Island

Brooklyn- first day out

Spending the first 3 days of 2013 in nyc was the best way to ring in the New Year!!

Chinese restaurant 01/01/13, 6am- unaware of anything and everything 

Deserted Small Pox hospital- my sister & I in the shadows


SO MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE MY TRIP THE BEST <3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment