30 April 2011

Easter 2011 - the season the victims took over.

So I just came back from being home in Spain for 3 weeks which was probably the best Easter I've ever had. Not only did I get to spend time with my mom, youngest brother and 2 of the bestest dogs in the world Noah & Rubi but, my brother and sister came over briefly while my 82 year old grandma was over for a week too! OH YEA all my awesomzzz friends were there too. 


My siblingzzz and I with our mom & oma




I think its fair to say there were many late nights (mornings), dog walks, potholies, 'el clasicos', drinks, yummy food, and most of all LAUGHS aka... megalols, lolcanos, lolympics, lolcats... you get the point.


There was a weekend-long 21st birthday rave, where there was definitely a secret ingredient in that punch (I don't want to know!!!!)... a (not so 90's) double birthday bash where about 8 of us looked like total idiots dressed up like 90's ghetto hoochie mamas however, I must be straight up with y'all, I TOTALLY rocked that look, I think I did my sister proud! Next time I promise I will let you chola me up Naomi. Along with those events there were many more hangage sessions which were full of lols and I'm sad those 3 weeks flew by. But how lucky that I got to go home to sunny Spain for 3 whole weeks?! 















LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, THANK YOU TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!  X X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment