30 April 2011

TV NEWZZ

I. MUST. MAKE. A. CONFESSION.


I watch WAY too many tv shows. Shall I present the list? I don't know if I should its kinda/sorta embarasing. Here goes nothing...


- Glee- Sue's fierce tracksuits & Brittanys one liners alone make this show worth watching.


- Modern Family- Hot latinas and hilarious gays, need I say more?

- House- I love grouchy old men

- Bored to Death- Galifianakis, Schwartzman & Danson. Thats all.

- How I Met Your Mother- The new friends with more booze and profanity. Oh and Jason Segel.


- Eastbound & Down- Danny McBride being a total hill billy who doesn't give a shit.


-30 Rock- I love you Tina Fey

- Madmen- Why hello there Don Draper.

- The Office- the best characters on tv!

- The Big Bang Theory- I pretty much watch this show for Shelly Cooper.

- True Blood (which only comes out every summer... which kills me.)- Hottest content & vampires on tv.



However, I am truly upset these shows are over: Lost, Friends, Scrubs, Flashforward, Prison Break. Sad face.


I am being naughty and starting Boardwalk Empire tonight as I've only heard good things about it. OOPSIE.


And who doesn't love a little bit of Extreme Makeover Home Edition? For real, you just can't fake emotion like that.


CLASSIC EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION FAIIIIL ------>




Before I finish, just want to add 2 things about 2 tv shows this week.


This week was Steve Carells last time of playing the legendary Michael Scott on The Office.Truly sad, don't know how the show will do without him however they've got some legendary guest stars lined up to preoccupy the viewers: Will Ferell, Ricky Gervais, Jim Carrey, Ray Romano, Catherine Tate and Will Arnett. 



Bye bye Michael Scott, you will be sorely missed.

OH and also here is a reel of every single "That's what she said" from The Office.

ALSO, on this weeks episode of Glee (yes, I'm a closeted musical theatre geek) was all about being born this way... you geddit. Just wanted to post their cover of TLC's unpretty (which is still one of my favourite TLC songs after No Scrubs, Waterfalls and Creep. haha.) One of the best covers from Glee I reckon!





No comments:

Post a Comment