9 February 2013

Richard III

Since the country's been going nuts about this whole Richard III thing, I thought I'd chip in my two cents. It really got me thinking, when I'm taken way in many many years time, where do I want to go? Not a car park somewhere in Leicester that's for sure.


Did you guys watch Africa? Shame on you if not. I've got Africa fever. Actually no, I've had David Attenborough fever ever since I can remember. Anyway, in episode 5- The Sahara there was this place somewhere in the desert which was an actual oasis. Like lush green jungles in the middle of all this sand. I was thinking I'd like to go there, but then it turned out that the rivers and lakes were so salty that it was poisonous- so then again, maybe not.

Where would you want to be put to rest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment